Senior Director of Growth Marketing
New York City / Remote
Curacity is driving the creator revolution in hotels! We build next-generation customer acquisition products for hotels by transforming digital media channels—like traditional publishers and social media creators—into the hotel industry’s most exciting source of direct bookings. By using proprietary data attribution technology that measures all downstream online and offline bookings, Curacity enables hotels to focus on brand-aligned, top-of-funnel marketing. We live between the content creator and hotel by fusing data from each source, enabling us to identify the true point of inspiration and turn the world of media into an investable distribution channel for the world’s top hotels.
Senior Director of Growth Marketing
Curacity is looking for an experienced Senior Director of Growth Marketing to lead the marketing organization and drive both the brand and demand generation strategy for a hyper-growth company.
Reporting to the COO of Curacity, our ideal candidate is a revenue-centric marketing leader with seasoned skills in a modern B2B marketing organization. Ideally, someone who is passionate about the evolution of influencer marketing and the creator economy. A proven thought leader in the future of this space. They have a proven track record of successfully collaborating with Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams as well as with external stakeholders such as customers, industry analysts, and strategic partners.
The Senior Director of Growth Marketing will be tasked with orchestrating global marketing activities that contribute to Curacity’s long-term success. You will play a significant role in shaping the company’s strategic vision, overarching paths to execution, and in-market positioning.
What You’ll Do
- Orchestrate Curacity’s marketing & communications strategy with a strong focus on demand generation. Own allocation of human and budget resources, including scope, target outcomes, KPIs, and dependencies
- Oversee Curacity’s portfolio of marketing channels, including performance (SEM, SMM, etc.), organic (SEO, website, social, email, etc.), and collaborative (events, PR, etc.)
- Develop and execute innovative, multi-channel campaigns that drive both brand awareness & equity and sales pipeline
- Produce industry-leading, data-centric thought leadership in the form of blog content, white papers, events, and represent the company at events
- Elevate brand equity drivers such as positioning, imagery, video, tone, and voice
- Own marketing technologies, data infrastructure, and marketing operations. Ensure that all demand generation activities are underpinned with clean and actionable data
- Embed an account-based ethos in all marketing activities, and build a collaborative cross-team culture toward the realization of CreatorIQ’s ABM ambitions
- Work closely with Sales, Product, and Customer Success leadership on alignment mechanisms that spurn collaboration. Forecast and report on quantitative and qualitative performance targets on a regular basis
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies and thought leaders in the influencer marketing community
Who you are:
- Prior experience in a business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-business-to-consumer (B2B2C) marketing role, preferably with a background in hospitality and experience in other industries
- Broad and deep domain expertise across demand generation disciplines, including content marketing, digital marketing, marketing technology, data infrastructure, and analytics/reporting
- Experience managing and optimizing paid media campaigns for brand and demand gen related purposes. Specifically, deep experience with Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, and others.
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful creative marketing campaigns and complex content calendars including case studies, white papers, blog posts, and more.
- Experience building & optimizing omnichannel media plans, forecasts, and data visualizations in Salesforce, Tableau, and Bizible.
- Solid knowledge of both inbound and account-based marketing (ABM) techniques, technologies, and KPIs
- Experience managing and scaling marketing technologies, including Salesforce, Outreach, Clearbit, Pardot, Marketo, WordPress, Webflow, Bizible, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager.
- Strong SEO-related analytical and project management skills
- Highly analytical nature, with an ability to roll up sleeves and “go deep” as needed to improve performance and outcomes
- Proven track record of building, developing, and elevating a high-performing team
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to maintain demanding timelines
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, work simultaneously on multiple priorities, and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
Perks of Working at Curacity
- Work at the forefront of innovation
- CWJ Cold brew on tap
- Bright, open floor office space in the heart of Soho
- An unmatched opportunity to grow as part of an established startup with industry veterans, high-caliber investors, and a massive market opportunity
- Directly impact the strategic direction of the company
- By maintaining excellent relationships with the best hotels in the world, our employees reap the rewards (including deep discounts, complimentary nights, and more!)
- Casual, collaborative work environment
- Flexibility to work remotely when needed
- Competitive comp
- Employees based in the US: Benefits including medical insurance