Perks & Benefits
Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
Curacity builds next-generation customer acquisition products for hotels by transforming digital media channels—like traditional publishers —into the hotel industry’s most exciting source of direct bookings. By using proprietary data attribution technology that measures all downstream bookings, Curacity enables hotels to focus on brand-aligned, top-of-funnel marketing. We live between the content creator and hotel by fusing data from each source, enabling us to identify the true point of inspiration and turn the world of media into an investable distribution channel for the world’s top hotels.
This role is responsible for supporting hotel clientele in all aspects of their marketing and customer acquisition efforts. You will be responsible for building strong relationships and serving as a trusted advisor to facilitate the seamless execution of client marketing efforts. This role requires effective communication, the ability to understand and solve for key business issues, and development of a thorough understanding of how Curacity’s marketing and attribution methodology drives real value for hotel partners. In addition to day-to-day communication, this individual must act as the face of Curacity to provide amazing client service, insights and support.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- 5 - 7 years of experience in Customer Success role or within a hospitality tech, marketing or media organization.
- Client-facing role experience with record of delivering successful outcomes, including presentation and performance reporting skills.
- Ability to analyze client needs and provide market feedback to Senior Director of Customer Success, including recommendations on how to strengthen existing client relationships.
- The ideal candidate should be organized, driven and detail-oriented.
- Must be excited about working in a creative and entrepreneurial environment.
- Must be willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to understand the client’s business/strategic objectives and align Curacity’s services to support them.
- Strong analytical skills and a high level of comfort with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
- Experience with Hubspot CRM strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college, with a focus/concentration of hospitality and/or marketing strongly preferred.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- First and foremost, serve as a trusted resource and advisor for hotel partners to facilitate a productive and successful business relationship.
- Act as the primary day-to-day contact for multiple client hotel partners. This includes fielding client requests, effectively communicating exposure and performance highlights and educating clients on product performance.
- Establish strong professional relationships with key stakeholders at partner hotels, allowing Curacity to seamlessly support the email and content marketing efforts of our partners. Utilize these relationships to identify opportunities for partners to leverage additional Curacity capabilities.
- Be able to clearly and concisely communicate the Curacity value proposition and associated processes and methodologies involved in delivering value for our clients.
- Support Management in tracking key operations and business success metrics, maintaining constant awareness of customer and overall company performance.
- Create and share meaningful performance and exposure insights with clients with the goal of reinforcing the value of Curacity products and services.
- Collaborate with Sales and Partnerships teams to ensure that all new clients are on-boarded in an efficient manner.
- Proactively identify and share opportunities for leveraging outstanding hotel performance to introduce Curacity capabilities to additional properties within existing hotel partner groups.
- Regular travel (1-2x/month) to meet with hotel customers on their properties
Perks of Working at Curacity
- Equity + competitive salary
- Benefits including medical and dental insurance + 401k contribution plan
- Hybrid role: Virtual (2 Days); In office (3 Days) - split between Soho NYC and Stamford CT offices
- By maintaining excellent relationships with the best hotels in the world, our employees reap the rewards (including deep discounts, complimentary nights, and more!)
- An unmatched opportunity to grow as part of an established startup with industry veterans, high-caliber investors, and a massive market opportunity
- Directly impact the strategic direction of the company
- Casual, collaborative work environment
- Monthly stipend for health and wellness related activities
- Dog friendly office
- Breakfast sandwiches catered to the office every Tuesday